To view Class-level reports you can click the green "Summary Reports" button on the top-right of your main Teacher Dashboard page.
This will take you to an overview report page that shows how your students are progressing through their lessons.
- "Assignment" - the assignment name and a link to more details on how your students performed on this assignment
- "# started" - The number of students who have entered at least one question on this lesson.
- "# completed" - The number of students who have answered every problem correctly or clicked "Need Help" on the questions they could not get correct.
- "Avg. score" - The average score of every student in the class.
Click on an assignment name such as "Lesson 2" to get details about your students' performance on that lesson. If you allow your students to mark their lesson complete (See Custom Questions Settings for this option), then they will have the option of adding a note to you. If they have added a note, you will see the "View Note" link appear for that student.
If you scroll down past the students, you'll see a list of questions on this lesson and how your students performed.
- "# Correct" - The number of students who have answered this question correctly.
- "# Incorrect" - The number of students who have answered this question incorrectly.
- "Correct First Try" - The number of students who answered this question correctly on the first try.
- "Correct Second Try" - The number of students who answered this question correctly on the second try.
- "Ignore" button - this allows you to ignore a particular question for this entire class. Clicking this button next to a question will recalculate your students' scores for this assignment and ignore that particular question in the calculation. You can also "unignore" a question if you change your mind.
Click on View Answers next to a particular student to see more detail about their performance on that specific lesson.