1) First, Register your teacher account and select "Teacher" for the type of account.
2) Second, add your class by clicking the "Add New Class" button. Give your new class a descriptive name and make sure to select the correct Saxon book you are using.
3) Third, copy the Invite link for your class and send it to your students. They will setup their own accounts by entering a username/password and will be added to your class.
4) You can add a test student if you'd like to see what a student sees. To do this, click the "Add Single Student to [class]" button. Then you can login with your test student account to get familiar with the tools from the student perspective. You can also use this to add a student to your class if you'd prefer to do it yourself.
5) After you add a test student, check out the reports and especially the settings by clicking the link next to one of your student's names. On the settings page you can easily apply your choices to an entire class at a time!